Melbourne Cottage is a part of a charming conversion of an early 1900’s Coach House.
Located in the historic village of Boscastle, renowned for its harbour and beautiful scenic countryside. The cottage is situated in the middle of the village, with the coastal path, shops, harbour, restaurants and pubs all just a short walk away.
Boscastle is ideally placed to explore the North Cornish coast, with it’s stunning cliff top scenery and beautiful safe, sandy beaches, perfect for family seaside holidays, swimmers and surfers alike.
There are many National Trust properties, and English Heritage sites to visit, especially the magical castle ruins of Arthurian fame at Tintagel, plus the Eden Project is a short drive away.
Notes on accommodation: Oil fired central heating with radiators in all the rooms. Fast fibre broadband. The private parking is off road and there is space for up to two cars. Outside: There is a courtyard garden, which is gated and totally secure for pets. The garden is a sun trap, and has a lovely view over the village. There is a table and chairs with parasol and also a barbecue. Cleaning / Towels / Linen: Towels and linen are included. For bookings of more than a week we can provide a change of linen and towels at the end of each week, if required – there is no extra charge for this service.
Here is a list of the Facilities:
- Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Hob, Toaster
- DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
- Children welcome, Non smoking only, Pets considered, Wheelchair inaccessible
- Bay, Churches, Museums, Restaurants
- Scenic drives, Sight seeing, Walking
Local Services & Businesses
- Groceries, Medical services
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Bedroom 1 – 1 Double Bed, Bedroom 2 – 2 Single Bed, Both bedrooms have high ceilings and exposed beams.